Registered Nurse-Manager Case Management
Eisenhower Medical Center
Registered Nurse-Manager Case Management
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital seeking a Registered Nurse-Manager Case Management. Please visit careers.emc.org to learn more information and apply.
The Registered Nurse-Manager Case Management must meet the following qualifications:
- Education: BSN or MSN or enrollment in an RN-BSN or RN-MSN program within 1 year of hire and completion with 5 years of hire
- Licensure/Certification: CA RN License
- Experience: 5 years experience in Case Management field (required); Previous management experience and Case Management Certification (preferred)
The Registered Nurse-Manager Case Management's responsibilities include:
- Being accountable for the operations of the Case Management Department at Eisenhower Medical Center
- Ensuring that utilization of resources including medical services, length of stay and appropriate status class
- Helping to promote and facilitate patient through-put within the facility and through the continuum of care
- Developing and overseeing compliance by implementing standardized processes and procedures (goal of the department is to provide Coordinated Care Management services to all patients utilizing a cost effective process that meets the needs of the individual patient)
- Demonstrating compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and taking action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations
- Developing departmental goals and objectives
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Coordinating and integrating services within own/other departments with the hospital's primary department services
- Recommending a sufficient number of qualified and competent staff or provide care and/or department services
- Determining qualifications, competence levels of staff and standards of performance
- Updating initial orientation competency and annual competencies as needed; completing competency check-off of Case Management staff
- Maintaining department performance improvement program; promoting and supporting department and hospital wide performance improvement efforts
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and with policies and procedures
- Maintaining knowledge of and compliance with laws, regulations (federal and state) as well as JC accreditation standards and contractual agreements pertaining to Case Management
- Ensuring efficiency, productivity and sufficient financial resources during budget process
Eisenhower Medical Center is proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
- Health and wellness programs
About Eisenhower Medical Center:
Near Palm Springs, California, our vibrant community offers an enviable lifestyle including affordable housing, minimal traffic, world-class dining and shopping, and year round recreational activities. Additionally, Eisenhower Medical Center is less than two hours away from sandy beaches and mountain resorts.
At Eisenhower Medical Center, we offer a progressive environment with an emphasis on individual growth and advanced medical practices seldom seen in other hospitals. As a not-for-profit and comprehensive health care institution, we are honored to be recognized as one of the top-ranking hospitals in California. For 2016-2017, U.S. News and World Report has ranked us as the #1 performing hospital in the Riverside Metro area and #21 in California, placing us in the top six percentile of hospitals in the state. In addition, we were within the 20 percent of hospitals nationwide to receive four stars from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, in its Overall Hospital Quality and Star Rating (2016).
Located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, we offer our community a 517-bed acute care hospital with telemetry, critical care and medical/surgical floors. We also have a multitude of specialty centers on our campus including The Betty Ford Center, The Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center, The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences and The Lucy Curci Cancer Center.
Eisenhower Medical Center has recently been granted Magnet recognition by the ANCC for its nursing excellence, which makes us the first and only hospital in the Inland Empire to achieve this prestigious Magnet distinction. For the fifth consecutive year, Eisenhower Medical Center has been recognized as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation (2017), a testament to our commitment to provide equitable care.
HealthGrades® recognized Eisenhower Medical Center as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals with awards in three different specialties: General Surgery (2017), Orthopedic Surgery (2015-2017), and Spine Surgery (2016-2017). In addition, we received Excellence Awards for Cardiac Surgery (2016-2017), Coronary Intervention (2017), Gastrointestinal Care (2017) and Vascular Surgery (2015-2016). Eisenhower Medical Center is the only hospital in Riverside and San Bernardino counties to be named one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Analytics™ for 2016 & 2017.
Eisenhower Medical Center has had a great deal of growth in our Clinic Divisions throughout the Coachella Valley. We also cultivate an environment that fosters outstanding levels of employee engagement and was one of only 20 organizations nationwide to receive the Workplace of the Year Award from The Advisory Board Company (2017).
Come JOIN our TEAM! To apply for a position now please visit careers.emc.org