Clinical Nurse Coordinator Operating Room
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $40.00 - $60.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.New RN Rates Available! Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator Operating Room Robotics at The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
$25K Sign-on Bonus for experienced Operating Room RNs
(internal candidates are not eligible for sign-on bonus)
$5K Relocation for out of state candidates
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will organize patient care activities and serves as a clinical resource to staff in their designated specialty(s) in providing quality nursing care.
- You will be responsible for working with physicians to obtain necessary supplies, instruments, and/or equipment in their specialty areas.
- You will update physician preference cards and provides inservices and training to OR staff.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating knowledge/skills in the fields of surgical nursing, health care, and education.
- Two (2) years of perioperative experience.