RN Critical Care / ICU
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening injuries. ICU Nurses must have the ability to make rapid and accurate decisions while keeping composed during unforeseen, traumatic events.ResponsibilitiesICU RNs responsibilities consist of:
- Analyzing the patient's progress.
- Taking needed steps if there are any changes in the patient's condition.
- Helping physicians with procedures.
- Making sure all medical equipment is functioning correctly while caring for the patient.
- Dispensing necessary medication in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
Travel or Local ContractShift
19:00 - 07:30Duration