Permanent Hospice RN
This is a permanent position scheduled to start on 05/20/2022.
You must be licensed in the state of ND. The position does accept Compact licenses.
Benefits for our Travelers include:
- Top Compensation Packages tailored to meet your needs
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance: Your medical benefits available for only $15/week
- 401(k) Savings Program with matching
- Licensure and Credential Reimbursements available
- Professional Liability / Malpractice Coverage
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Free, fully furnished private housing accommodations or stipends
About AHS Staffing
Our motto has always been “Our business is only as good as the people working for us” and we are always working to establish 100 % satisfaction with our providers and clients. Our #1 goal is to build long-term relationships and that happens with honesty and integrity. AHS Staffing offers some of the most competitive pay packages in the industry. We keep our overhead low so that we can pay our travelers what they deserve and that is every penny we can get! For more information please visit our website at-https://ahsstaffing.com/.
Apply today and we will have a recruiter immediately reach out to you. Come join a team that truly cares about you and your needs.
The employee-is responsible for providing specialized care for the facility in need. The employee works in collaboration with all clinic members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality optimal outcomes.
This is a contracted travel position with the possibility of being extended.
Know somebody else who may be interested in this position?
We offer competitive pay for any Nurse and LPN referrals that we can put to work for us!
Submit their information here:-https://ahsnursestat.com/candidate-referral/