Pediatric Emergency Room RN Travel Assignment in Columbus, OH
Soliant Health is seeking a highly skilled compassionate, licensed Registered Nurses with at least 2 years of experience in Pediatric Emergency Room responsibilities. If you are reliable and understand the magnitude of pediatric patients’ needs, we welcome you to join our team of ER traveling nurses who provide exemplary care for children within Columbus, Ohio.
As a confident team player, in this position, you’re working side-by-side other dedicated health professionals delivering exceptional patient care in a fast-paced, level I pediatric trauma center of a hospital with over 650 beds.-
This 13-week ER night shift position’s primary duties include but are not limited to assessing/admitting pediatric patients, rounding checks, giving medications, talking with family members, and being responsible for the overall care of your patients. Together we work as an exceptional team ensuring the best care for children.
Explore Columbus!- Columbus is Ohio’s state capital and the most populous city in the state.- The city’s Scioto Mile is a string of parks on both sides of the Scioto River, with a huge interactive fountain and trails. On the west bank, the COSI science center offers hands-on exhibits and a planetarium. Downtown, the Columbus Museum of Art includes American and European paintings and a sculpture garden. The German Village area has restored brick houses built by 1800s settlers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate degree from an accredited nursing program accepted.-
- Current Ohio RN license, Ohio RN license eligible, or Compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS; ACLS certification required by specialty
- Two (2) or more years of experience as RN in desired specialty
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck - Direct Deposit
- Maximum stipends paid
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Day / Mid / Night Shift available
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
If interested in this position, call or text me ASAP at (770) 882-2053.- To be considered for other opportunities, send your resume to [email protected].