Clinical Nurse Coordinator Orthopedic CN
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Student Loan Repayment
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
What you will do in this role:
• The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift.
• In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
QualificationsEducation: Graduate of an accredited diploma, associate, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
What qualifications you will need:
• Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
• Two years of healthcare experience is required. BSN and 3 years of healthcare experience preferred.
• AHA BLS required.
Methodist Texsan Hospital is a full service acute care hospital specializing in cardiovascular and orthopedic services. As an advanced center for cardiac care, we are certified in chest pain and heart failure with comprehensive cardiac services including research and clinical trials. Using state-of-the-art technology such as our robotics program, our orthopedic services, including the Joint Replacement Academy and the Center for Spine, boast some of the best clinical results in the industry. Methodist Texsan Hospital’s 30 bed inpatient rehabilitation unit is the largest in the Methodist Healthcare network of hospitals and takes a team approach to providing excellent care for its patients. Our Level IV trauma emergency service is a leader in San Antonio in patient experience and efficiency and is currently undergoing a significant expansion to better serve our community.
Methodist Texsan Hospital is licensed for 120 beds and is the first hospital in San Antonio to receive the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Chest Pain Certification. Methodist Texsan was also the first Methodist hospital to receive certification from the Joint Commission in Hip and Knee Replacement and the HeartCare Center Distinction of Excellence from the American College of Cardiology. The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses recognized the Intensive Care Unit at Methodist Texsan Hospital with the Silver Beacon Award for Excellence, one of only a few units in Texas to receive this award. The hospital has also been recognized by Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 3 years in a row. For more information on how to join this amazing place to work, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Texsan Hospital under Locations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.