Fulltime- Registered Nurse Float
Registered Nurse – Float
Connected Health Care is searching for a passionate Registered Nurse with experience in multiple different departments such as Med Surg, ED, and OB and willing to work with all age groups near Oelrichs, SD.
If you are looking for a friendly and compassionate group of Nurses that will also push you to grow your skills, this could be a great fit for you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB FUNCTIONS:
-Responsible and accountable to coordinate the Plan of Care of assigned patients during the designated shift.
- Performs initial and ongoing assessments
- Analyzes and evaluates patient data collected.
- Prioritizes, plans, and provides direct care to assigned patients.
- Develops a collaborative Plan of Care with patient, family, and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Supervises and directs care provided by assistive personnel and other ancillary health care providers.
- Coordinates plan for teaching and discharge planning.
-Demonstrates clinical skills in providing patient care by:
- Intervening at critical and/or key points to achieve expected outcomes.
- Utilizing critical thinking/decision-making skills to plan and select appropriate interventions for patient care that will result in desired outcome, with consideration for appropriate utilization of human and material resources.
- Contributes to a culture of safety for all patients, visitors, and staff by:
- Ensuring accurate patient identification.
- Monitoring physical environment for hazards.
- Identifying patients at risk for adverse events.
- Reporting potential or actual unexpected events.
- Practicing effective infection control measures including hand hygiene.
- Communication patient information accurately among caregivers.
- Utilizes communication skills effectively when interacting with patients, families, staff, nursing directors and physicians.
- Practice is based on CCH policies and procedures. Participates in utilizing standardized method(s) to validate nursing care requirements for patients.
- Assists with the orientation and education of staff and students.
- Participates in committees and meetings.
- Maintains current clinical knowledge and skills through in services, workshops, and/or seminars.
- Demonstrates flexibility in adjusting to variable workload and job duties.
EDUCATION & LICENSURE:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
- Current RN License in the State of Nebraska without restrictions.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- New Grads are welcomed to apply!
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Meredith Lusby – Healthcare Recruiter