Travel LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
LPN - Contract/Travel
Up to $1300/wk for experienced LPN’s
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while improving lives.
Connected is searching for LPNs to work a contract position in Liverpool, NY. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants, and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
• Duration: 6, 8, 10, or 13 weeks
• 40 hours per week
• Shift: 8 hours days, evenings, and nights available
• Start Date: ASAP
- The LPN functions under the direction of the Physician, Clinical Lead and/or Office Manager
- The LPN recognizes patient's needs and symptoms in advance and provides care for the patient under the physician's direction
- This includes preparing patients for exams, assisting during treatments, coordination of tests and follow-up care and recording treatment in medical record
- The LPN helps with patient/family education and demonstrates competency and skills to serve patients of all ages including neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Completion of LPN certification program
- Current LPN certification issued by New York State
- Current in Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and First Aid certifications
- Previous experience in a long term care facility required
- Knowledge of PCC
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Patrick – Healthcare Recruiter
(512) – 642 – 8865