Registered Nurse (Hospice)
- $7,500 Sign on Bonus
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Flexibility to Create Your Own Schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Culture – join our family!
- The Registered Nurse in Hospice (RN) assumes full nursing responsibility for the delivery of the Plan of Care for each hospice patient. Continuously evaluates personal and professional performance and makes necessary changes to increase productivity and quality of care delivered. Adheres to and supports the policies/procedures/goals/objectives of hospice in an attempt to assure quality patient care. Strives for independence and sound critical decision-making regarding the delivery of patient care in a cost-effective manner without compromising quality. Develops the patients Plan of care in collaboration with other professionals and implements treatment strategies based on scientific nursing theory that promotes physical, psychosocial, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times. Familiar with the concepts and needs of patients / families who are facing death and dying issues. Effective communication skills, both verbally and written.
- One year of clinical experience.
- Current RN licensure in the state of practice
- Current CPR Certification
- Current driver's license, valid vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.