Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Corrections
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Corrections job in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Comfortable working in a secure lockdown facility
- Clinical setting, following sound nursing judgment following the facility policy and procedures
- Plan and manage care
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Corrections Job Summary:
- Assist with lifts and transfers
- Take vital signs
- Assist with meal feeding
- Clean personal care items, wheelchairs and closets
- Observe, interact, and provide consumer care as directed by RNs
- Report changes in consumer behavior to RNs/LPNs
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Provide progress notes and documentation as required
- Perform other related work as assigned.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Qualifications:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) registry - Tennessee
- BLS American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Ability to clear facility security requirements
- Paid Time Off
- LTD, STD, and medical, dental, life, and vision plans available
- 401(k) available
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government facilities supporting active duty military service members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned, minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an award-winning organization serving the federal government nationwide and around the globe.
We invite you to join our team!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
#OFCCPFSR (Federal Staffing Resources) https://fsrpeople.isolvedhire.com