Home Health RN Clinical Manager 15K Bonus
The RN Clinical Manager – Home Health works under the direction and guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide supervision of all clinical staff working with high medical acuity clients and/or clients receiving extended non-licensed support services. This leader is responsible to provide staff orientation and ensure competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case Manager/Preceptor resources are in place. Ensures that services are delivered according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards and agency policies and procedures.
*** $15,000 Sign On Bonus ***
Essential Job Functions:
• Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services, activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company policy and regional management directives.
• Assists with the oversight of the agency’s growth related to home care.
• Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational and financial management of the agency.
• Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer complaints.
• Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the training needs of clinical staff
• Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care and performs home visits as needed.
• Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations through policy and procedure administration to staff.
• Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
• Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services that are financially sound.
• Manage caseload as needed for client coverage.
Why Join Our Team?
• 401(k) with match
• Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ hours
• Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
• PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
• Nationwide career opportunities
• Innovative technology to make your lives easier
• Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
• Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding of OASIS
• 3+ years RN experience in a healthcare setting (home health preferred)
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.