Endoscopy Clinical Coordinator Registered Nurse
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Henrico Doctors' Hospital Forest our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Endoscopy Clinical Coordinator Registered Nurse to join our healthcare family.Benefits
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Henrico Doctors' Hospital Forest, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
At Henrico Doctors' Hospital Forest, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Endoscopy Clinical Coordinator Registered Nurse opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
At Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, our Endoscopy Registered Nurse is responsible for pre and post op of surgical and endoscopy services including gynecological conditions, plastic and reconstructive, urology and colonoscopy patients. In addition to demonstrating a high level of technical and operational expertise in performing Endoscopy procedures, you will also demonstrate the ability to assess and monitor acute and chronic pain patients during procedures. While providing clinical and administrative support on the unit, you will work closely with the clinical team to create and implement a care plan that meets each patient’s needs. You will also coordinate unit activities and assure accountability of all assigned tasks.
- Your Primary function in this role is you will manage personnel in the accomplishment of designated goals and the provision of nursing care and services.
- You will maintain accurate documentation to ensure accountability and accurate precise charging
- Anticipating and maintaining adequate inventory of supplies and medications while controlling costs and eliminating waste is a key responsibility
- Your role will be responsible for initiating and documenting patient teaching including family and/or significant others
- Our team requires the ability to maintain radiation safety during appropriate endoscopy and pain procedures
- You must demonstrate knowledge of reprocessing endoscopes, accessories and the automatic washers
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
- Minimum of one year Endoscopy experience
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital has provided quality healthcare services to the Richmond community since 1974. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 340-bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. The hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in trauma, cardiovascular and neurological care, women’s health, oncology, and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We are a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center. As part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we drive the state in minimally invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
We are proud to be the recipient of several national awards. The awards include Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics®, 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services and Treatment of Stroke, and Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award. We have many other Five-Star clinical achievements recognizing our heart, stroke, and critical care programs.
At Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Endoscopy Clinical Coordinator Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.