Mother Baby Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Clinical Nurse Coordinator? At TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar StoneCrest, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift.
- In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will exercise judgement and provides direction regarding patient care assignments using established policies/procedures.
- You will operationalize evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
- You will support the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations.
- You will ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
Qualifications• Associate Degree in Nursing or RN Diploma • Bachelor's Degree in Nursing • Mother Baby RN Experience Required We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.