Role: Physical Therapist
- Lone Pine, California
- San Jose, California
- Arlington Heights, Illinois
Salary: $55/hr - $60/hr DOE
Housing Allowance: $175 - $200 Weekly
Shift: Day 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Full Job Description:
Open to start date, 8 hr shifts, PT License, BLS through the American Heart Association are required
We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides direct treatment to residents.
- Documents resident progress towards meeting established goals.
- Teaches exercises to residents, family members, and caregivers and may provide instruction in the use and care for orthotic, prosthetic devices, and other assisting apparatus.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree from an APTA accredited program.
- Licensed as Physical Therapist.
Physical Demands & Environment:
- Frequent standing, walking, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.