Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab
DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
Currently offering a $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!! Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cath Lab RN today with Research Medical Center. At RMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Procedures done in the cath lab/hybrid range from but not limited to diagnostic heart caths, interventional heart caths, TAVR, TMVR, watchman and cardiomems.
- The lab also works with vascular surgeons and performs many peripheral procedures.
- Call is evenly distributed between staff.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current state nursing license required;
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of employment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills required. Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Minimum of one year nursing experience in an ICU or ER setting required. Previous cardiovascular lab experience preferred
- Basic equipment and machine skills preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.