Infection Control Coordinator RN
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Clinical Infection Control Nurse Coordinator today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Skyline Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will conduct ongoing review of policies, procedures, and guidelines to identify infection prevention discrepancies and implements revisions as necessary.
- You will provide information to hospital committees and department managers to formulate changes in the policies, procedures and/or other processes which could reduce the spread of infection.
- You will interact with physicians, nurses, department managers, supervisors and employee/occupational health and other professional/non-professional staff members to provide resource information, resolve infection prevention problems, and identify new opportunities to improve service and reduce cost.
- You will develop effectual policies and procedures for the department and hospital that ensures compliance with Joint Commission, OSHA, CDC, CMS and other county, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- You will direct and assist in preparing reports and statistical data for the infection prevention committee, medical staff committees, medical executive committee and the facilities administration and other committees as needed.
- Current Tennessee RN license
- 3 years of experience in acute care setting
- 1 year of experience in Infection Control strongly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Evidence of analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in computer and software skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) strongly preferred. Must be obtained within 2 years of hire.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.