Part Time - Infusion Therapy Nurse
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Part Time - Infusion Therapy Nurse to join our healthcare family.Benefits
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
At Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Part Time - Infusion Therapy Nurse opportunity.Job Summary and QualificationsJob Summary: As the RN in the Infusion Therapy Outpatient Clinic you will be an expert clinician who possesses advanced IV Infusion nursing care and has demonstrated strong critical thinking skills in the face of change, intervention, and crisis. You will be joining a team that is dedicated to serving others in need and also supporting each other. In this important role:
- You will be responsible for patient assessment for vascular access, PICC placement and troubleshooting, protocol development based on Standards of Practice, staff education, and data collection.
- You will serve as a consultant working directly with the nursing staff to identify, educate, and promote best practice in Vascular Access.
- You will be part of a team composed of RN’s who are specifically trained in infusion therapy access.
- You will exemplify professional nursing practice through expert clinical practice, strong leadership skills, and management activities.
- You will coordinate the assignment of patient flow to the nursing units.
- You will assist with bridging patient care when needed such as TAVR patients and you may assist with patient procedures such as cardioversions in emergent situations.
- Work 48 hours in a 2 week pay period as a Part Time Employee
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Idaho or Compact RN License.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- ONS certification and ONS Chemotherapy status within one year of hire.
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 plus patient beds. We serve as the region’s healthcare provider and serve southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (one of two in Idaho), and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls. We have the region’s only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children. We offer inpatient and outpatient mental health care for adolescents and adults at its 74-bed Behavioral Health Center.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Part Time - Infusion Therapy Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.Recruiter: Questions feel free to reach out to Tanya Covert, Recruiter [email protected] or via text/telephone 208.709.2261 (mobile)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.