Skin Integrity Nurse RN Skilled Nursing
RN Wound Care Nurse – AdventHealth Care Orlando North All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit. Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities. Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Responsible for checking daily assigned mailbox. Responds as required to memos from staff and management regarding skin care issues or requests for assessments. Responsible for reviewing daily the 24 hour report and new orders for potential resident condition changes that may require an assessment.
- Required to review the Utilization Review Committee (UR) report for potential residents requiring evaluation and/or recommendations.
- Complete wound analysis form from the assessment schedule once a week. A wound analysis must be completed for each resident’s wound. Ensure all wounds are documented and displayed on the weekly wound report.
- Responsible for reviewing, understanding, and following policies and procedures related to skin and wound care.
- Complete all photography of wounds in the building, and document accordingly. Scan into EMR. Completes head to toe skin assessment on all new admissions and documents a wound/skin care nurse’s note.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum qualifications: Must be 18 years of age or older Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing Current Registered Nurse license in the state hired
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.