Primary Care Physician - ProHealth Physicians - Bristol, CT
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Three-year salary guarantee
- No mandatory call
- 1:1 MA to provider ratio
- Provide care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care & time with patients
- Procedures include, but not limited to: simple skin surgery, fracture care, joint injections, maternity care, IUD’s, etc.
- Moderate scheduling templates
- Partnership with solid Advanced Practice Clinicians and care teams
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
- Competitive compensation – salary guarantee, quality and productivity bonus incentives
- Dedicated CME time and allowance
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Loan repayment support programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership & incentive opportunities with Optum
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of (Connecticut) at time of employment
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA license or ability to obtain prior to start
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm) Connecticut Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Connecticut residents is $229,800 to $323,800. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.Job Keywords: MD, DO, Physician, Doctor, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2022 Residents, CT, Connecticut, Bristol