Registered Nurse Supervisor - Nebraska (Relocation Package Available)
Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking talented Registered Nurse Supervisors.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be delivering quality nursing care while utilizing critical thinking skills according to nursing best practice standards. You will assure the compassionate, safe, quality care to come to the optimal outcomes for the patients. The RN Supervisor will accept and direct the responsibility for immediate and training of new employees.
As an RWHS Registered Nurse, you will:
- Appropriately assess patients, apply clinical interventions, evaluate outcomes, and implement change to the individual plan of care.
- Adapt positively to fluctuating workload to maximize patient care and unit effectiveness.
- Remain flexible in staffing patterns, shares equitably in meeting on-call /availability assignments, and actively seeks resolutions of staffing conflicts.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Compact or State of Nebraska Registered Nurse License; must have NE license within 60 days of hire
- American Heart Association’s BLS for Healthcare Providers required upon hire.
- Experience in critical care, special procedures area, and a supervisory position
- Additional certifications may be required (department specific)
RWHS offers Relocation and Sign-On Bonuses as well as Loan Forgiveness Programs.
We look forward to speaking with you.