Clinical Nurse Coordinator- Labor and Delivery
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.65 - $52.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator on our L&D Unit with The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. The Medical Center of Aurora Birth Center is a hidden gem. It has a community hospital feel with a Magnet quality based care. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will assume responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- Up to 4 administrative hours per week
- You will function as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- You will assume responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when you are on duty
- You will make decisions regarding activities with these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) Required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- CPI within two months of hire.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
- Minimum two years of experience as an RN required.
- Previous experience in charge/supervisory position desirable.
- Education, experience or certification specific to clinical area recommended. (Labor and Delivery)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.