Clinical Director / Family Centered Maternity Care
Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
• Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
· Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
• Minimum of 2 years’ of healthcare leadershipLicenses, Registrations, or Certifications
· RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
· Registered Nurse (RN) required