Interim Unit Manager - Skilled Nursing Facility
Interim RN Unit Manager-– Skilled Nursing Facility
If you’ve been on the fence about diving into the world of travel nursing, this is your sign to take the plunge. As an interim RN Unit Manager with LeaderStat, you’ll get the opportunity to meet healthcare professionals from all over the nation and sharpen your clinical skillset, all while providing top-of-the-line care to residents in a skilled nursing facility.
We’re currently seeking an interim Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager who is willing to commit to a 30-day contract.
When you join the LeaderStat team as an interim RN, you’ll be connected with a dedicated specialist before and during your assignment. They will work with you to coordinate onboarding, book and pay for travel arrangements, and assist with any questions along the way.
- Motivate staff to achieve outstanding results
- Ensure quality care for all residents
- Communicate effectively with team members, residents, and their families
- Assist in developing individual care plans
- Oversee staff who provide direct patient care, such as Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Providing companionship and comfort to all residents
- At least two years of clinical experience as an RN in a long-term care setting
- Two years of nurse management experience
- Active RN license in the state assigned, or in an eligible Nurse Compact State
- Possess empathy and passion for serving others
- Serve as a leader and a trusted resource to other healthcare team members
- Up-to-date certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Two-step TB test
- Physical exam within the last 12 months
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Travel Coordination
Referral Bonuses: If you have a friend or family member who would be interested in joining LeaderStat, you could earn some cash! Referral bonuses up to $250 are available, upon completion of a 30-day assignment. We’re always looking for CNAs, LPNs and RNs who are eager to accept a new challenge in the world of travel nursing.
What Happens Next?
Once we receive your application (please include a PDF of your resume, too!), we’ll create your LeaderStat candidate profile and send it to our RN recruiting team for review. If you’re a good fit for this assignment, a recruiter will reach out to you via call or text to discuss next steps.
Still have questions about becoming a travel nurse? Check out our FAQ page.
For the hottest LeaderStat jobs, please request join our private Facebook group.