The Radiologic Technologist performs all types of diagnostic imaging and demonstrates the ability to operate the following pieces of equipment, digital, C.R. radiography, C-Arms, fluoroscopic equipment, and portable radiography.QualificationsResponsibilities:
• Must complete in-house orientation program
• Graduate of A.M.A. approved Radiologic Technology program.
Experience And Skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Speaks, reads and writes English
• 2-5 years experience as Radiological Technologist preferred. New graduates will be considered.
• ARRT in Radiography preferred.
• Current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiological Technologist.
Working ConditionsOther information:
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn
• Standing for sustained periods of time.
• Pushing and pulling objects.
• Heavy work consisting of exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 lbs. of force frequently &/or 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.