RN Case Manager
The RN Case Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and facilitating necessary services for patients. It is vital that RN Case Managers focus on providing quality medical services and efficient processes for the patient and organization.ResponsibilitiesA RN Case Manager's duties consist of:
- Communicating with the patient and their family members to diagnose their needs.
- Developing a plan to satisfy the needs of the patient.
- Providing support to the patient and their family.
- Assisting in locating the most affordable method of care.
- Reaching out to ensure the plan is meeting and exceeding the patient’s needs.
Travel or Local ContractShift
07:00 - 15:00Duration