Telecare Team Manager
- Manage Illinois Administrator On-Call duties and responsibilities
- Support Program and Telecare with direction on escalated patient care and customer service concerns
- Support Program and Intake with direction on new referral appropriateness and appointment staffing.
- Directly handle escalated calls: routine patient care, continuous care, revocations, HME, pharmacy, customer service, etc.
- Manage need for after-hours on-call Program and Care Connection Center field staffing/ overtime needs
- Facilitate daily pre-shift meetings with Telecare Team Leaders
- Facilitate weekly Telecare Patient Care Administrator calls
- Complete all required shift reporting and documentation in timely manner
- Communicate directly with Telecare and Program Patient Care Administrators as needed/directed
- Facilitate and/or attend meetings as schedule and/or required
- Notify appropriate Program and/or Care Connection Center management team member(s) of all patient record documentation enhancement opportunities.
- Collaborate with Telecare PCA, Program PCA, HME, and Pharmacy Management on all clinical and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Responsible for on-call management team duties, as scheduled.
- Two years of hospice experience
- Two years of home health experience preferred
- Two or more years related experience supervising an Operations team in an overnight/alternate-hours environment. Call Center/Customer Service management experience preferred.
- Proven success in supporting strategic plans and attaining goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Expert in the delivery and monitoring of customer interactions.
- A solid track record of managing clinical and customer service complaints
- Experienced in leading, supervising, and supporting clinical and customer service agents
- Ability to research and analyze information and data to arrive at and articulate valid findings. This includes root cause analysis, to build recommended corrective action plans.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with team members.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, and use word processing and database computer software as well as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in working collaboratively with other functional leaders to drive strategic initiatives and action plans.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Model leadership behaviors supporting: integrity, valuing diversity, innovation, building relationships, customer focus and teamwork.
- Associates degree in Nursing or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse License (with no current/pending restrictions) required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
VITAS® Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end-of-life care, and has the resources and expertise to support your personal and professional growth. As a member of the VITAS team, you’ll find fulfillment working for a people-focused organization dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others. You will be more than just an employee: You will be counted on as an expert in your field, and as a valued team member whose efforts are respected and vital to our hospice mission.
All VITAS employees commit to fulfilling their duties and responsibilities with the highest regard for professionalism, collaboration and teamwork, and an eye focused constantly on growth and improvement. We serve with commitment and compassion, and position ourselves for the future by embracing, innovating, and leading change. If you are that person, make your voice heard—find your purpose at VITAS today.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Many of our positions offer the opportunity to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Choose a Career with VITAS