Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - On Call
Overview: Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to join our On Call Teams. Apply today to talk to a PHS Recruiter about your background and what you are seeking in an on call position. As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults - not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. We are mission driven, and faith based. The following communities are currently hiring an on call LPN:
- Boutwells in Oak Park Heights, MN (AL = a few shifts a month)
- Folkestone in Wayzata, MN (LTC)
- GracePointe in Cambridge, MN (LTC)
- Harmony River in Hutchinson, MN (LTC)
- Interlude of Plymouth in Plymouth, MN (TCU)
- Lexington Landing in Saint Paul, MN (AL)
- Waverly Gardens in North Oaks, MN (AL or LTC. Seeking a nurse to help with any shift, but especially NOC).
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.