Cardiovascular ICU Nurse (RN)
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Shift: Full-time, Nights $20,000 Sign on Bonus for RN's with 1+ years of experience At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cardiovascular ICU Nurse (RN) today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- $20,000 Sign on Bonus
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will assess, plan and evaluates patient care needs.
- You will carry out physician orders.
- You will administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds, monitor vital signs.
- You will provide respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- You will monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- You will assess and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.