RN Supervisor - Pain Clinic
The RN Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day staffing of the department, over seeing competencies, protocols, and evaluations.
- Coordinates daily nursing activities at the Interventional pain clinic .
- Ensures staff members are adequately trained and are competent to perform all required job tasks.
- Assists in development and review of department policies, procedures, standing orders, and competencies.
- Performs all essential job functions of Registered Nurse (RN) IV.
- Performs essential job functions of direct reports.
- Resolves work related issues, or assists employees in solving work related issues, confers with manager to resolve more complex situations.
- Recommend various personnel actions including but not limited to hiring, performance appraisals, discipline, and promotions. Ensures direct reports are adequately trained and are competent to perform all required job tasks.
- Daily staff of department
- Completes staff evaluations
- Develops, reviews, revises department policy and protocols
- Performs daily job duties of nurse s in the department
- Works collaboratively with physicians, APP, manager, and medical director to advance the department