Critical Care Float Nurse (RN) ICU/ED
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Shift: Full-time, Days $20,000 Sign on Bonus available for RN's with 1+ years of experience (externals only) This position Floats to the MSICU, CVICU, Neuro ICU,Coronary ICU, and ED's. Must have 2+ years of ICU/ED experience Are you looking for a work environment as a Critical Care Resource Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
- You will demonstrate age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
- You will ensure the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- You will meet mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.