Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Coordinator - RN
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Clinical Nurse Lead - Memory Care where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- As a Clinical Nurse Leader, you will be responsible for providing oversight of patient care for a specific group of patients.
- You will be accountable for improving individual care outcomes and processes in a quality, cost-effective manner.
- Your responsibilities include coordinating and delegating care provided by a healthcare team at the clinical level as well as supervising and evaluating those personnel related to that care.
- You will serve as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team responsible for identifying objectives, planning goals and implementing interventions throughout a patient’s stay and has the decision-making authority to change care plans when necessary.
- Your role also involves using evidence-based research and practice to provide education to clinical staff, patients and their families.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.