Interim RN/LPN - Skilled Nursing Facility
Interim LPN – Skilled Nursing Facility
If you’ve been on the fence about diving into the world of travel nursing, this is your sign to take the plunge. As an interim LPN/RN with LeaderStat, you’ll get the opportunity to meet healthcare professionals from all over the nation and sharpen your clinical skillset, all while providing top-of-the-line care to residents in a skilled nursing facility.
We’re currently seeking an interim Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)-who is willing to commit to a 30-day contract.
When you join the LeaderStat team as an interim LPN/RN, you’ll be connected with a dedicated specialist before and during your assignment. They will work with you to coordinate onboarding, book and pay for travel arrangements, and assist with any questions along the way.
- Taking and monitoring vital signs
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- Communicating changes in resident behavior to nurses, physicians, and family members
- Administering medications
- Overseeing Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Providing companionship and comfort to all residents
- Preparing residents for transfer or discharge
- At least two years of clinical experience in a long-term care setting (skilled nursing facility, assisted living, etc.) as an LPN, RN
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Possess empathy and passion for serving others
- Current Ohio license
- Up-to-date certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Two-step TB test
- Physical exam within the last 12 months
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Travel Coordination
Referral Bonuses: If you have a friend or family member who would be interested in joining LeaderStat, you could earn some cash! Referral bonuses up to $250 are available, upon completion of a 30-day assignment. We’re always looking for CNAs, LPNs and RNs who are eager to accept a new challenge in the world of travel nursing.
What Happens Next?
Once we receive your application (please include a PDF of your resume, too!), we’ll create your LeaderStat candidate profile and send it to our LPN recruiting team for review. If you’re a good fit for this assignment, a recruiter will reach out to you via call or text to discuss next steps.
Still have questions about becoming a traveling LPN? Check out our FAQ page.
For the hottest LeaderStat jobs, please request join our private Facebook group.