Weekend Registered Nurse (RN)
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) who is tired and burn-out from working non-stop in the hospital? Do you want more flexibility and autonomy over your daily schedule? Are you done with 12-hour shifts with no opportunity to step away? If so, a career as a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) with 5X Top Workplace award winner Interim HealthCare may be just what you're looking for.
On-call Schedule: Friday 4:30pm - Monday 8:30am.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
What we offer our Registered Nurses (RN):
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free CEUs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fitness Reimbursement
Who you are:
- Graduate of a Registered Nurse (RN) program
- Active, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of South Carolina or compact multi-state license
- One (1) year Med/Surg or Critical Care / IV Therapy experience required.
What you'll do as a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Weekend admissions and scheduled nursing visits to home-bound patients.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Uses clinical decision making to manage an assigned patient population efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
For inquiries about this position, please call Odete Clemente at (864)627-7011.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.