Registered Nurse (RN) - Evening On-Call
Its been said that people will forget what you say and do, but never how you make them feel. Our Registered Nurses (RN) at Interim HealthCare are the epitome of this belief. We offer meaningful work for our RNs and provide an experience that our patients and families are grateful for and will never forget.
Here at Interim HealthCare, we prioritize our employees and our values and have been named a Top Workplace in South Carolina for five consecutive years. We have an immediate for a home health after hours on-call Registered Nurse (RN).
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 4:30pm - 8:30am.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
Who you are:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse program and an active, unrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina or compact multi-state license
- One (1) year Med/Surg or Critical Care / IV Therapy experience required
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Cell Phone
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance and Free Education Courses
What you'll do:
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Uses clinical decision making to manage an assigned patient population efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
For inquiries about this position, please call Odete Clemente at (864)627-7011.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.