PRN RN Hospice
Do you have the career opportunities as a PRN RN Hospice you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Brookdale Hospice which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Brookdale Hospice, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Brookdale Hospice!Job Summary and Qualifications
Responsible for providing direct patient care in accordance with physician orders, recognizing standards of practice and establishing company policies and procedures. Responsible for following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- Follows the plan of care, provides treatments, and works collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice Act, including specialized duties related to end of life care
- Participates in coordination of hospice services, appropriately reporting the identified needs to the interdisciplinary group, including Hospice Aide, Director of Clinical Services –Hospice, and Chaplain
- Provides appropriate pain/symptom management
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing program
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Current State RN License
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver’s license
Our Hospice agency supports not only the physical health but also the human spirit of our patients and their support networks. When physical health begins to fail, the nurturing of the spirit becomes critical for maintaining the dignity of the person. We treat the whole person - emotionally, socially, spiritually and physically by providing comfort and support to patients and their families in the comfort of their home. Our services include skilled nursing, counseling services, pastoral care, and volunteer support.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our PRN RN Hospice opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.