Registered Nurse RN CCU
CJW Medical Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Registered Nurse RN CCU position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
At CJW Medical Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at CJW Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a Registered Nurse in the Coronary Care Unit/ICU, you will provide therapeutic care of seriously and critically ill patients including resuscitation. You will provide hemodynamic monitoring, dysrhythmia recognition, ventilator management, and other evolving techniques as they are developed. Your role will include:
- Assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting all aspects of patient care.
- Assisting physicians during treatment/examination of patient and processing orders, and making appropriate and timely notification to physician on patient condition changes.
- Communicating effectively and maintaining therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians, and staff, and much more.
What qualifications you will need:Education:
- Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Preferred: Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing.
- Required: Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License
- Required: American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider
- Preferred: ACLS and PALS certification
- Preferred: At least 1 year of acute care hospital-based nursing experience
- Preferred: 1 year of critical care (ICU) nursing experience
CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse RN CCU opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.