Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At CJW Medical Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.Benefits
At CJW Medical Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Medical Neuro Telemetry Unit at Chippenham Hospital:
- 43 Bed Unit Medical/Surgical beds 43 beds dedicated to telemetry neuro monitoring Very fast paced and dynamic unit providing care to a wide variety of patients including: general medical patients, general surgery patients, neuro patients, telemetry patients, Hospice and End Of Life Care, psychiatric patients with medical diagnosis Growth and education opportunities to include training in Neuro/Tele while becoming ACLS and Med/Surg Certified Team-Based nursing model which is designed to give each individual a voice through skilled communication and authentic leadership Unit Based Council
What qualifications you will need:EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required) BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required) American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- Preferred: Five (5) years current nursing experience. Experience as a Clinical Coordinator with demonstrated proficiency. Demonstrated leadership ability with the skill to educate others.
CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.