Director of Nursing DON
Director of Nursing (RN) – Acute Care
15K Sign-on BONUS!
Are you a skilled nursing leader looking for new opportunities? Connected Health Care is looking for a seasoned Nursing professional for a Director of Nursing role at an Acute Care Hospital near Billings, MT.
The Director of Nursing manages multiple Nursing Units with responsibility for planning, selecting, and/or devising methods, policies and procedures for Managers and Staff employees to accomplish designated goals. The Director of Nursing also negotiates interdepartmental resources, communicates and plans with various cross-functional departments to ensure effective level of service to Nursing Units.
If you are looking to join a community facility and use your expertise to lead the hospital nursing department, this job is for you!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Oversee the operational, personnel and fiscal management of assigned areas of responsibility with an emphasis on high quality, cost effective patient care .
- Monitor daily productivity, addressing variance from established standards and adjust staffing to maintain established productive standard.
- Establish annual unit-specific quality improvement goals, conduct monitoring, analysis, process changes, reporting and re-evaluation of prepared goals to Nursing Quality Council and Clinic Quality Council.
- Investigate adverse events, review data and findings, assessing for trends, acting on self-remediation needs and identify opportunities for development.
- Collaborate with non-nursing departments to establish processes and address issues which enhance the provision of patient care and satisfaction.
- Five to eight years of progressive nursing management experience required.
- Three to five years progressive nursing management experience required.
EDUCATION – Bachelors degree is required / Masters degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 5 years experience preferred
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION - Registered Nurse (RN) State License
BLS, ACLS, CRP Required
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Kyren Block - Healthcare Recruiter
(512) – 900 – 8275