Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive pay rates, sign-on bonus/relocation, and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include: 401k PTO medical, dental, vision flex spending life insurance disability time-away-from-work tuition reimbursement employee discount program employee stock purchase program Student loan repayment
Our Clinical Trial team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! As a Clinical Research Nurse, you serve as a primary representative for hospital administration, the Clinical Nurse Coordinator ICU
uses clinical expertise and management skills to direct implementation of administrative throughput plans into efficient quality patient care.
A graduate from an accredited school of nursing is required - Associate's Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.An active RN license in the state which you practice or Compact State Registered Nurse (RN) License is requiredA current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider or American Red Cross is requiredAt least two years of nursing experience, along with six months of research experience is preferred
- You will assists the Principal Investigators (PI’s) and other participating physicians and investigators in the initial identification and evaluation of protocols to be submitted to IRB/CIRB for approval.
- You will develop and implement in-house and community educational activities regarding research programs and clinical research studies.
- You will work with supervisor, director and physicians and other investigators to help identify and evaluate all potential individuals for participation in clinical research studies.
- You must develop, implement, and monitor QI processes for research studies and operations. Assists with investigator and initiated clinical trials and pharmaceutical studies as assigned.
- You must serves as an expert oncology clinician and patient/client advocate.
- You will integrate education, research, management, leadership and consultation into their roles to achieve quality outcomes.
- You must practice in a collegial relationship with physicians, nursing peers and other professionals to enhance patient care and the health environment.
In 2018, Memorial HealthUniversity Medical Center
became affiliated with HCA Healthcare (SouthAtlantic Division), one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcareservices. HCA Healthcare has formed its mission and values to bepatient-centered and for the good of all people, no matter the circumstance. HCA has been continually named a World'sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spentan estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.Memorial Health University MedicalCenter
(MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital inthe beautiful city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955and has evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the regionemploying over 3,500 team members. Memorial Health University MedicalCenter
serves as a regional referralcenter for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-riskpregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's onlyLevel 1 Trauma Center, the region's only Children's Hospital and the Savannahcampus of Mercer University School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 countiesacross southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Memorial Health University MedicalCenter
is always looking to grow and furtheradvance in the healthcare industry, earning local, regional, nationalrecognition of excellence. MHUMC uses its vast clinical knowledge, innovativeoperating strategies, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help ourcommunity thrive. If you find this opportunitycompelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Ifyou are qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are activelyinterviewing so apply today! Weare an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.