Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive pay rates, sign-on bonus/relocation, and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include: 401k PTO medical, dental, vision flex spending life insurance disability time-away-from-work tuition reimbursement student loan forgiveness employee discount program employee stock purchase program
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator in Women's Services to join our family. Come be a part of the change! As the Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an interdependent team that works hard to suppose each other and are seeing a phenomenal additional like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
- You will ensure and deliver high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift
- You will collaborate with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care
- You will serve as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
- You will assist with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will provide recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff.
- You will recommend and implement courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations, and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively superior organization.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia or hold a Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A graduate from an accredited school of nursing is required: Associate's Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- A current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider or the American Red Cross is required
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferred
- 1+ years RN experience
In 2018, Memorial Health University Medical Center
became affiliated with HCA Healthcare (South Atlantic Division), one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services. HCA Healthcare has formed its mission and values to be patient-centered and for the good of all people, no matter the circumstance. HCA has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. Memorial Health University Medical Center
(MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital in the beautiful city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 and has evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employing over 3,500 team members. Memorial Health University Medical Center
serves as a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center, the region's only Children's Hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Memorial Health University Medical Center
is always looking to further advance in the healthcare industry, earning local, regional, and national recognition of excellence. MHUMC uses its vast clinical knowledge, innovative operating strategies, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help our community thrive. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.