RN Admissions Home Health Full Time
The Clinical Assessment Advisor directly completes and oversees development/ of the plan of treatment as approved by physician, performs ongoing evaluation of patient needs and coordinates team of professionals and other licensed clinicians and home health aides to ensure optimal clinical outcomes. Works with physician and/or referral source to obtain all pertinent clinical information for optimal assessment generation. Ensures consistent team care scheduling and dissemination of updated clinical information. Coordinates assigned care team members and resources. Maintains focus on all healthcare quality and affordability initiatives (HCQAI’s). Established productivity standards and performance will be monitored and measured under general supervision of the Clinical Field Staff Supervisor (CFSS) or above.
- Performs or delegates the initial and ongoing evaluation of patient needs within their scope of practice
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of Care/Recertification/Discharge of OASIS visits and may occasionally need to provide routine visits based on individual patient needs and branch expectations
- Ensures plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety
- Coordinates available resources to manage care plan and ensures stated outcomes are achieved
- Periodically reassesses or delegates the reassessment of patient needs and revises care plan as necessary
- Assures appropriate care of patient is met through the start of care assessment completion.
- Promotes/coordinates communication between team members, attending physicians, appropriate administrative staff, referral sources and external case managers to ensure appropriateness of care
- coordination and communicates any necessary changes to the plan of care
- Ensures patient needs are identified and qualified caregivers are assigned to all cases within their scope of practice
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- At least 2 years clinical home care experience with minimum one year experience in a clinical management role is preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations and compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- Knowledge of clinical structure of PDGM
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 60%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Together, we can raise the bar on home healthcare
Kindred at Home, soon becoming CenterWell™ Home Health, is one of the nation’s leading providers of home care, with an incredible team of compassionate clinicians who deliver high-quality, specialty care to patients. Many of our clinicians live in the same neighborhoods they serve – providing the much-needed care to people in their community.
As a company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the same compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We provide employees the resources, stability and job flexibility they truly deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and professional goals while enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive salaries, opportunities for career and professional growth, and a healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana’s Home Solution business
Kindred at Home, soon becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for nearly 80,000 patients every day in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part of Humana Inc., we create experiences that put patients at the center, working in collaboration with healthcare providers to bring multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort and safety of home. The result is easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps patients lead healthier, happier lives.
Caring for people who care for our patients
Experience has shown us that supporting and nurturing employees helps them become the best version of themselves and more compassionate, committed home health professionals. That’s why CenterWell Home Health never stops working to improve the employee experience. Our people are our greatest resource, and we are committed to creating an environment they enjoy stepping into every day.
World-class employee benefits
? Competitive pay and benefits package
? 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
? Career advancement opportunities
? Tuition reimbursement program
? Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited training
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.