LPN- Home Health- No Weekends required
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
- No weekends required!
Our Home Health Nurses ( LPN) have been called to care when they’re needed most. As a member of our home health team, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.?
What you’ll do:
- Complete skilled assessments and provide exceptional patient-centered care in the home.???
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
- Complete all clinical documentation in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines.
- Provide education to patients and family members involved in patient’s care.
- Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care and ensuring continuity of care.?
What we’re looking for:?
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this position.?
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.??
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.?
- One (1) years of experience practicing as a?Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in a home health or similar setting.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.?
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.?
- A team environment with a focus on community service.?
At Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.