Clinical Resource Nurse - Nebraska (Relocation Package Available)
Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking talented Clinical Resource Nurses.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will function as a liaison between leadership and patient care staff assuming responsibility for the seamless facilitation of patient care across the continuum. You will also work with the other CRN’s and Nursing Supervisors to ensure optimal patient staffing to meet patient care needs.
As an RWHS Clinical Resource Nurse, you will:
- Use critical thinking skills to be able to recognize priority patient situations that need immediate attention
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to function as a nursing resource to staff, providers, patients and families
- Adapt positively to fluctuating workload to maximize patient care and unit effectiveness
- Remain flexible in staffing patterns, share equitably in meeting on-call /availability assignments, and actively seek resolutions of staffing conflicts
You may be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Compact or State of Nebraska Registered Nurse Licensure; must have NE license within 60 days of hire
- American Heart Association’s BLS certification for Healthcare Providers required upon hire.
RWHS offers Relocation and Sign-On Bonuses as well as Loan Forgiveness Programs.
We look forward to speaking with you.