Clinical LPN I - Nebraska (Relocation Package Available)
Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking talented Licensed Practical Nurses.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be delivering quality nursing care while utilizing critical thinking skills according to nursing best practice standards. You will work under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse to provide superb patient care in a teamwork atmosphere within a positive culture environment.
As an RWHS Registered Nurse, you will:
- Use observation and data collection to contribute to the on-going plan of care
- Adapt positively to fluctuating workload to maximize patient care and unit effectiveness.
- Remain flexible in staffing patterns, shares equitably in meeting on-call /availability assignments, and actively seeks resolutions of staffing conflicts.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- LPN License in Nebraska
- American Heart Association’s BLS for Healthcare Providers required upon hire.
- Additional certifications may be required (department specific)
We look forward to speaking with you.