RN Oncology - Travel Nurse
We're looking for Oncology RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Atlanta, GA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As an Oncology RN, you'll provide top-level care for critically or chronically ill cancer patients. Under direction from a physician, you may administer chemotherapy, implement new methods of symptom treatment, and monitor patients' progress. Oncology Travel Nurses are crucial in creating a supportive care environment. A large portion of this important job is educating cancer patients about treatment options and procedures.
As an Oncology Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Coordinate treatment plans.
- Provide patient education and treatment tracking.
- Be a reliable source of comfort and support for cancer patients and their families.
- Attend to a great number of details while working under pressure.
- Implement best practice treatment protocols in a variety of settings.
GA or compact- BLS and PALS required-CHEMO preferred-Minimum 2 years Peds Oncology experience required; Recent travel experience preferred as long as candidate has 2 years experience in this area; Epic experience preferred -Possible Float to sister facility or Outpatient Clinic;APHON Chemo preferred