Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Travel / Long Term Care
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Travel/Contract - LTC - Massachusetts
MAS Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in Long Term Care Facility. MAS Medical Staffing is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. Our Candidates choose to work with MAS because of the benefits and customer experience we put forth, we spend time with each candidate to help them grow personally and professionally.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401K with company match
- Generous housing stipends and housing assistance
- Instant pay available for hours worked
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses - Make extra cash just by referring friends!
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Dedicated Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Must have current LPN license in the state of Massachusetts
- 2 years of LTC experience
- Must have BLS Certification
- Night shift