Registered Nurse RN Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you a Registered Nurse with experience in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)? Do you take pride in providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for the very tiniest of our patients? Apply now to join the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Chippenham Hospital. See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital! As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Level I Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia’s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists. HCA Healthcare:
- 20 bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Work with a team of highly-trained specialists.
- Deliver an excellent level of acute care for our tiniest and most critically ill newborns.
- Supported by 24/7 around-the-clock, on-call neonatologists, operating with the latest technology.
- AWHONN staffing guidelines.
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- NRP (required, or if not currently certified, must obtain within 90 days of hire)
- At least 1 year of experience as a RN in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with demonstrated competency in critical care skills (required)
- 2 or more years of experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (preferred)
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.