Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse (RN) where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will assess, plan, implement, and evaluate all nursing care.
- You will react accordingly to emergencies.
- You will administer medications & IV conscious sedation under physician's direction.
- You will scrub and assist physician during diagnostic and interventional cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies.
- You will provide accurate and timely nursing documentation in MediTech and Camtronics.
- You will record, monitor, and demonstrate understanding of hemodynamic measurements and valve areas.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse (RN) opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.