Registered Nurse - Clinical Research
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Bone Marrow Transplant Clinical Research department. Submit your application today! Benefits:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Bone Marrow Transplant Clinical Research Registered Nurse to join our team who will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining research protocols and data on patients participating in protocols that are authorized by Texas Transplant Institute Program. The BMT Registered Nurse will understand the research study process as outlined by the Texas Transplant Institute Policies and Procedures for Research.
What you will do in this role:
- Primary responsibility for this candidate is to manage research protocols by identifying study related elements, evaluating patient eligibility, development of study tools, data collection, data entry and reporting on study participants within study timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and report data on a regular basis while maintaining credibility and confidentiality of all patients. Keeps Physicians, Research Director informed concurrently of study enrollment, adverse events, protocol deviations, protocol violations, study progress, patient visit issues, monitoring visits, updated study requirements.
- Develops and composes professional correspondence to the Institutional Review Board by accurately developing protocol specific informed consents, protocol applications and serious adverse event reporting through the Principal Investigator.
- Ability to resolve queries through accurate supportive documentation. Coordinates and directs both internal and external monitoring visits and audits.
- Responsible for completing Case Report Forms and databases and IRB updates in a timely manner, as well as, resolve all queries generated by the Registry.
- Ability to coordinate protocols and patient visits with all sponsors and provide each sponsor with its protocol data. Obtains necessary follow in adherence with protocols.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills while developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external constituents.
- Attends department meetings and provide data as requested. Attends protocol specific investigator meetings.
- Ability to comprehend medical records and procedure results in order to correspond with sponsor representatives and accurately abstracts study source data to Case Report Forms.
- Works with the medical team to assist in study compliance and protocol specific education.
- Ensures compliance with any necessary federal, state, system or facility specific regulations or requirements. Candidate will interact with physicians and other system or facility departments over the phone or in person in an effective and professional manner.
- Must be able to complete assignments independently and to work as part of a team; to take instructions from supervisors; to exercise problem-solving skills; and to interact with co-workers, supervisors, patients, vendors and the public in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Willingness and ability to accept direction and maintain effective working relationships with management.
- Registered Nurse with at least five years of nursing and/or research experience or other relevant research experience preferred.
- Nursing Degree (ASN or BSN)
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas and/or current clinical research certification.
- Clinical Experience
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.