Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - 13 Week Contract
Currently offering positions for Registered Nurses with experience caring for patients that require complex monitoring and nursing interventions due to brain, head or spinal cord injuries, brain infections, brain tumors, epilepsy and other seizure disorders, nerve and muscular disorders, strokes and more for a 13 week contract at a state-of-the art hospital.
At Jackson you’ll enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture focused on making sure talented nurses like you can do your best work in the most positive work environments possible since 2006. -
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.-
- 12 months NEURO ICU experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years. -
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.